Thursday, February 5th, 2015 @ 12:00 pm
An annual event drawing spirituality representatives from dioceses aross the country. The day includes a keynote speaker and opportunities to reflect on their input and meet others involved in spirituality.
Each year the Committee organises a day bringing together spirituality representatives from across the dioceses and others. Up to 2014 the event took place just in London; since then it has happened both in London and Salford.
The format of the day is a keynote speaker talking on a theme together with opportunities for reflection, news and networking.
- 2015 The Psalms: River of the Spiritual Life – Henry Wansbrough OSB
- 2014 Do you Love Me? – Jim Clarke
- 2013 How can liturgy be prayer? – Robin Gibbons
- 2012 Is Religion toxic to Spirituality? Exploring the Tensions – David Lonsdale
- 2010 Is Sacramentality the essential hallmark of Catholic Spirituality? – James Hanvey
- 2009 Taking the Incarnation Seriously – David O’Malley
- 2008 Consumerism – friend or foe? – Christopher Jamison
- 2007 Contemporary Catholicism – Religion versus Spirituality?
- 2006 Initial Consultation